Wednesday, July 30, 2014

First MTC Response

I love being at the MTC and I feel super close to the Lord. I have had so many times where the Lord has saved me from embarrassment. I get really scared when I have to teach, but everything turns out well once I say a prayer and trust in the Spirit to help. I can't wait to be out in the field. 
I am District Leader. 

I have Elder Fullmer as my companion and then I got Elder Nelson. Well Elder Wade had to go home because of either a lung disease or lung cancer. I feel so sad because he was so ready to go with us to Columbia. So now I have 2 companions and everything is good. I love Elder Wade.
I eat way to much and we don't get enough time to work out.
I love you and the family. I hope everything is going well!!!
hehe, I was the second to last person to get a package. I love the Sparkling Apple Cider! but I still need to avoid the appearance of evil. ;) I love you!!!

My District:


No comments:

Post a Comment