Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Missionaries On Parade!

Dear Family,

First off, Happy Birthday Bethany! I hope you like the audio I sent you!

This week has been a little weird. Everything was thrown off because we had interviews with our Mission President on Tuesday. District Meeting was moved to Thursday and our Weekly Planning was moved to split between Wednesday and Friday. It definitely was weird.

On Saturday, all of the Kent Zone, which now includes Maple Valley, went to the Covington Days Parade! This year, I had a little more responsibility than I did last year. This time I drove the mission van, holding 10 Elders including me (The Zone Leaders drove separate), to a member's yard (We were told to use it because there is no parking for the parade). It was a lot of fun! We walked in the parade, sang songs, and gave out pass-along cards. I also got to work at the booth at the fair after the parade. It was a little slow, but we did get to talk to a few people!

And best of all, the Mission Devotional took place on Sunday. Candace Willing and Elder Palmer both gave their testimonies in it! I felt the Spirit so strong in that devotional. I hope it touched the hearts of the people in the audience and that it will inspire them to learn more.

I hope you all have a great week! I love you all!

Love,
Elder Bretton Steiner

The Kent Zone lining up for the Covington Days Parade!

Manning the booth! (From left to right: Elder Nelson, Elder Steiner, Elder Palmer, Elder Clayburn)




No comments:

Post a Comment