Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Happy 4th of July!

Dear Family,

I honestly felt like I was walking in a war zone on the 4th of July. People were shooting fireworks all day. There is an Indian Reservation only 30 minutes away from Maple Valley called the Muckleshoot, and they sell fireworks, legal and illegal, very cheap. That is so true! Just look at the firework pile that a member of the bishopric bought!


Wow! Keep the fire away from that pile! I didn't actually get to see very many fireworks because of the endless concourses of trees in Maple Valley. Honestly, the sound was good enough.

I also got to meet President and Sister Rasmussen last Thursday at the mission office. I got a picture of both the past and present mission presidents. It was a cool experience. I know they have been prepared for this calling and I am excited to serve with them!

I love you all! Happy 4th of July!

Love,
Elder Bretton Steiner.

This is the best picture I could get of President and Sister Eaton and President and Sister Rasmussen.

Elder Palmer teaching about life after death.

​Looks like it is going to rain tomorrow! I am not surprised. This is Washington after all!



No comments:

Post a Comment