Thursday, September 8, 2016

Transfers Call

Dear Family,

First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!! You are awesome and a great brother-in-law!

This week has been a little on the crazier side. That is probably because I procrastinated all of the exchanges until this week. So crazy! We started to forget things, missed a couple of appointments, and so on. Anyway, we have learned. :) We will plan better. That is right, "We"! Elder Scheidell and I are staying together for another transfer here in Lakota Creek Ward! I am so excited for this transfer! I will try not to procrastinate exchanges this time. :)

I am so excited right now! Kristin P is getting baptized this Saturday! After investigating for 3 years, she feels it is time. She told us that when she was partaking of the Sacrament one week, she thought about getting baptized and felt the Spirit confirm it to her! Elder Scheidell and I are teaching her our final lesson tomorrow and she will have her interview on Thursday!

Also, even more good news: Do you remember Lili T? I taught her all of the lessons almost a year ago (wow, that makes me feel old...), but she moved to Federal Way before she got baptized. Yep, the Silver Lake Elders found her and started teaching again! A couple of weeks ago, they told me that she is on date for this Saturday as well!

With two people that I love getting baptized this week, I have a lot to look forward to. I hope you all have a great week! I love you all!

Love,
Elder Bretton Steiner.

My district! (Top from left to right): Sister Thurman, Sister Bowman, Elder Mortensen, Elder Covington, Elder Riley, Elder Steiner. (Bottom from left to right): Elder Higginson, Elder Scheidell.

Elder Scheidell and I on the go. We just made it up a long, steep hill. It feels so good to finally be at the top!
Q and A:

Did transfers affect you in anyway?
*Nope, Elder Scheidell and I are both staying!

Your district? Are you still DL?
*I have a totally new district now: (wow, all Elders)
*I am still a District Leader.

Is your bike all fixed and working properly?
*Yes, it has been working great this week. I have had to tune it a little, but I am figuring it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment