Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Ugly Tie Day!

Dear Family,

This week has been a good week. I got to go on a short split with one of the Assistants to the President who also happens to be my trainer. Elder Nelson and I have always been great friends and having this opportunity to go proselyting together again has been amazing! We both have come a long way in the last year! It is amazing the change!

Elder Scheidell and I have had a slower week this week, but it was still great! We have doing a lot of tracting and street contacting. We are starting to improve our skills and work together in teaching. We get a lot of practice. :) I have seen a few door mats that are pretty funny. I only took a picture of one of them, though.

We knocked on the door anyway. There was another one that said "Beware of Dog" and it looked like a dog had taken a bite out of it. It was funny!

We knocked on the door anyway. There was another one that said "Beware of Dog" and it looked like a dog had taken a bite out of it. It was funny!
I am doing great here in Lakota Creek Ward. The members are awesome here and they really love to help us out. We are supposed to get a new ward mission leader soon because Brother and Sister Kauer and moving out. They say that they will be back in a year. The work is slowly moving forward and Elder Scheidell and I are working hard to bring souls unto Christ.
I love you all!

Love,
Elder Bretton Steiner.

P.S.

We somehow agreed that for our last District Meeting this transfer, we would all bring our most ugly tie to district meeting. I think I won the contest. :) There was one tie that I thought was actually pretty good...

Ugly Tie day at District Meeting! It was awesome!
This is my District: (From Left to Right: Elder Steiner, Elder Scheidell, Elder Lewis, Elder Northrup, Elder Hunter, Elder Mitton)










No comments:

Post a Comment