Tuesday, February 28, 2017

20th Month Mark

Dear Family,

This week is "Mid-Winter Break". School is out and many people are on vacation! So, it was a little slower this week. I love my new companion, Elder Smith! He really likes puns, just like me! We have been having a great time everywhere we go!

I had to look twice at the clock on Friday. The 24th of February? Wow, I am old. 20th month mark. It really does fly! Well, I'd better make the best out of the last 4 I've got!

Saturday was another Festival of Finding! The whole mission took 10 am to 5 pm to do finding! I got to go on blitz with a couple of other Elders in the Zone. It is great to be able to go with others during this festival to learn from them and how they share the Gospel. I didn't find any new investigators during the event, but I know that others did! When our whole mission unifies our faith, miracles happen! I can't wait to hear some of the stories that other missionaries had during the event!

Well, I don't have much to write about this week, but I can update you on John and Sister Kis! John is still at Truck Driving school and he is doing good! We haven't been able to meet with Sister Kis this week, she is kind of hard to contact. :) We will keep trying!

I hope you all have a great week! I love you all!

Love,
Elder Bretton Steiner.

Elder Smith and I going to service!

This is what the inside of a fire hydrant looks like.

Elder Smith is holding the water back, I think.

Wow! He is flexible!



No comments:

Post a Comment