Monday, October 13, 2014

Homesick and gaining...

Dear Mom, 

Thank you for your letters and emails, they are the true treasure in any mail that I get. 

This week has been stressful. Not so much that I have a ton to do, but that I feel homesick. I find myself thinking about home too much and it's hard to wake up every morning to battle the feelings that I get. I feel like every day I have to gain my testimony again. I want you to know that I do gain my testimony again every day. I know that it will help me but it's just hard to do. 

I know that there is a package waiting for me when I get back to the apartment but I haven't picked it up from the apartment front desk yet. I believe it is from you. :) (yes it is)

So last Sunday-Monday we kinda had a sleep over with the other missionaries for P-day. We had like I think 12 missionaries in one apartment. That was fun! :) I was the first to go to bed at 12. One thing that I know the Lord has helped me with is to be able to sleep through anything. I no longer wake up because of someone snoring. :) hehe 

Today I will be going to the fair with T. and some other Elders. I'm not sure what we can do there but I'll try to take pictures. Sorry that i haven't been sending pictures I just haven't picked up my camera in a while. Hopefully next week will be good.

I wish I could be there to help out (with Bretton?)

I also got Grandma and Grandpa Steiner's letter.

Oh and I have gained 10 pounds. :) hehe My arms are a bit bigger and my thighs are as well. I think I will rip my suit pants in about 3 more months, or less. :) hehe I love to work out and I don't think we get enough of that. :)

I miss you and the family. I love you! , 
~Elder Steiner

No comments:

Post a Comment