Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Talk in Church



Hey all!!!

This week has been really cool. So I gave a talk yesterday and I really only had a few things to say but I knew the Lord would help me say some more things. I was supposed to give a 10 minute talk and I gave a 13 minute talk. My topic was "Seeking and Recognizing the Promptings of the Holy Ghost" I had a blast while I was up there. I shared with them a time when I felt the spirit so much. March 12th 2014, the day I got my mission call. I believe my mother truly knows the experience I had with her up at the temple that day.

So it's Lovers Feast TIME!!!! I wish so badly that I could come watch Bretton perform. I wish I knew the story line. I hope Bretton has a cool part to play! 

I am glad to hear the Logan is on his way. Can I have his Mission Email please.

This week I feel as if the Lord is preparing me for something special. I don't know what it is but I have been under a lot of stress with a talk. Organizing a family home evening and then having a 15 minute conversation tomorrow for DDM. I am just doing things one right after the other. All I know is that the Lord is helping me and I have already seen his blessings. 

I want to wish a Happy Valentine's Day to all those that are single still. Happy Singles Awareness Day!!! hehe :)

So I have been makings lots of new friends in my new area and I just hope that they all will help move the work along. I think I just have gotten a lot of friends because of how well my talk went. Member Trust!!! 

I want you all to know that I have the best companion in the world and I wouldn't trade him for anyone right now!!! :) hehe I am having so much fun out here!! Today we went shopping at Good Will and some other places. I hope that everything is going well for you. I am praying for you and I can't wait to see you all again. 

Tell Amelia that I give her a hug. She needs not to worry. She will see her sons again, and that time is going to come fast. I can't believe I have already been out 6 and a half months. I already wish I had more time to serve but I already understand that I will eventually have to go home and start over. I love all of you!!!

Logan you Rock!!!

Braden, Take pics of Bretton for me. :)

Save me some Soup!!!!! hehe jk.

I love you again. I can't tell you how much I love being out here on my mission and I know that I am doing the Lords work and I am happy.

Love,
~Elder Bryson Steiner

No comments:

Post a Comment