Monday, February 16, 2015

Week of the Day.

Hello all of yall!

This past week has been amazing. I can't believe how fast this week has gone by. 

We did a lot of service for Mark this week. I learned a lot about the different kind of tools a car might need. We are trying to fix the clutch so that the car will work again. It is a hard task and we are so close. I had to stop because it was starting to get cold outside. We will eventually get the car back up to running.

Another important thing that is happening this week is that Mark is going to get a job that will help him get back to where he was before he quit his last job to take care of his father. I believe that he will get the job tomorrow

I gave myself a haircut this morning and I think it looks good. 

The work in this area is a little slow at the moment. We are getting as much member trust as we can get. We are teaching member families the Restoration in order to get referrals, but mostly we come up empty handed. Knocking isn't really that fun and no one wants to hear the message we share about Jesus Christ. We both are keeping our hopes up and the members are happy to have missionaries. 

There is a lady that just loves me and wants to pinch my cheeks. She is about 60 years old and I think it is really funny. Something that is really good is that the bishop keeps sending us to go see certain people of the ward each week. We are trying to find the lost sheep right now. Some of the people have moved and their records are still in the ward and it is our job to find out if they still live at that same address. 

I woke up and I didn't even remember it was Valentines day. Just as we woke up today and forgot it was Presidents day. We found out once we went to the library that it was closed. I want everyone to know that I love them and I can't wait to see all of you again. Trust the Lord in all things and everything will be okay. 

I love yall!

Love,
~Elder Bryson Steiner





No comments:

Post a Comment