Tuesday, February 3, 2015

New Area



Hey Y'all!!!

This past week has been really cool. I miss all of you. I hope that life is good. Teach everybody and give missionaries referrals please. Good luck on Bretton's mission papers. I am praying for Y'all. I don't have much to say this week, I just don't know what to say. I helped out a guy around his house and helped him with his laundry.

I will be giving a talk this Sunday about the Holy Ghost and Recognizing Prompting's of the Spirit. I have been trying really hard to find people to teach. It just doesn't seem like it is going well so far. The people don't like missionaries here very much. No one will let us in once it gets dark. I am trying to smile all day long while riding my bike to get everyone that sees me to wonder why I am smiling so much. This way people will be happier in the area and maybe will let us in. :) It's interesting I know, but it's something for now.

We are also trying to get more trust with the members. They are more than happy to come out with us to teach and see people but none of them except one family has any referrals to have us teach. I hope that we find someone soon to teach.

Mark is having a hard time but we are helping him out. Saturday I was going to say a prayer. I started and then he stopped me and then told me that he didn't want me to pray for him. He just want to have a prayer of Thanksgiving. After the prayer it just made me stop and think on how much I pray for only Thanksgiving.

I know that this is a short letter but we have been updating the area book a ton right now. Still no iPad and I hope that school and work is going well. I love you all and I can't wait to see you all for a hug.

Love Y'all!

~Elder Bryson Steiner

P.S. Good Night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment