Wednesday, December 9, 2015

It's Raining, It Must Be A Bike Day!

Dear Family,

This week has been good. I remember a few weeks ago I made a joke that it always rains when we don't have the car. It was funny at the time, but this week it actually happened that way. When we had the car, overcast and cold. When we were on bikes, raining and still cold. Don't worry, I have 2 sweaters, a raincoat, a scarf, and a beanie, so I am not cold. :)

This week we found a new investigator who is really funny. He is a pretty old African American who loves to talk and has a strong faith in Jesus Christ. We have only had 2 lessons with him so far, but I love how energetic and excited he is. It is really funny, he would talk about what he has learned in life, and then we would find a scripture in the Book of Mormon that taught the same thing! He is known to say, "Oh, help me Lord!" whenever he can't remember something. He is also known to say, "In Jesus name!" when he agrees with something. I love having a really energetic investigator!

I love you all so much!

Love,
Elder Steiner.

P.S. I have started to write down Sister Tuiloma's Conversion Story, but it is far from complete. As far as I know, she hasn't been baptized yet, but I also haven't been in contact with her new missionaries. I am debating waiting to write it to you until after she is baptized. Let me know what you think. Thank you for your patience!

Items Received:
* Package containing (what seems like) hundreds of letters! Thank you everyone! Your the best!

This is our P-Day group! We were at Jack In The Box doing the 10 Taco challenge that Elder Miner came up with. I actually only got 4 tacos. Elder Czarnecki ate 7, Elder Miner had 10, and Elder Lloyd had 13!!! That's crazy.
I don't know how well you can see this, but the road is closed off because of flooding. This picture was taken just a few hours ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment