Monday, December 28, 2015

Merry Christmas!!!

Dear Family,

Christmas was so great! I didn't get to go out and proselyte for very much because we moved our weekly planning to that morning. I got to have dinner at the Alfrey's home which was roast beef and potatoes and green beans! So good! Sister Alfrey has a niece that is serving a mission, too, so she had a call set up with her for later that night. I had the first call home, and Elder Anderson had the second. While I waited during his call, I played a board game with the family. They are great! I almost forgot how fun board games are!

On Christmas Adam, my Zone when to an "old folks home" to go caroling! I should have taken a picture of it... I loved the caroling! I even got a lot of compliments on my singing. The "old folks" really enjoyed our performance and we wished them a Merry Christmas before we left to go to our Christmas Devotional. It was great!

I am glad to hear that you all had a great Christmas, too! I love you all so much! Don't ever give up! Church on Sunday seemed to have a topic that was on our divine potential. Each and every one of us are sons and daughters of God. We have the potential to become like Him! How different would our lives be if we saw everyone as princes and princesses to the Kingdom of God? Would we be a little more compassionate? More kind? More serving? I know that as we remember everyone's divine potential, we can find greater happiness in our lives, and in the lives of those we serve.

I love you all!
Love,
Elder Bretton Steiner.
No Items Received this week.


I made a Birthday cake for Jesus! It was so good!

Christmas calls were fun! I love you Bryson!
Here are some of the things that I make, just for fun! :)

I made a giant map of the area out of about 17 papers, cut and pasted together! I am now highlighting the roads so we can see them better. This is still a work in progress.

This is a water-proof box that is meant to carry 1 Book of Mormon and 2 Restoration pamphlets, and to be mounted onto my bike! It took me about 2 weeks to make it. Oh, and the Velcro keeps it closed!





No comments:

Post a Comment