Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Transfers Have Come Again!

Dear Family,

First off, I want to tell you how the C family is doing. They are doing great! We are teaching them their final lesson this week and they are getting baptized on May 7th! I am really excited! This week we taught them about the 10 commandments and showed them the hand signs for each one. The signs are actually pretty cool!

I got to do typical office work. I moved beds into apartments for upcoming trios, took bikes around, etc.  I also got to drive another brand new Corolla off the lot. That never gets old! (Get it?)

This week is the start of my 8th transfer! Thanks to being an Office Elder and having IMOS privileges, I got to see what is happening in the transfer early! Elder Davidson is being transferred and my new companion is Elder Palmer! That is funny because the bishop in the Lake Lucerne Ward is Bishop Palmer. I think he is going to get a kick out of that! Because it is transfers, I got the opportunity to drive to the airport and kill a bunch of missionaries (In missionary language, Kill = when a missionary sends another missionary home)!

I love you all! Have a happy Mother's Day! And I will see some of you on Skype!

Love,

Elder Bretton Steiner.

The Maple Valley district! It was awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment