Tuesday, November 29, 2016

From Creek to Creek

Dear Family,

Another transfer has met it's conclusion and now another transfer has begun. I am being transferred to a new area: Garrison Creek ward, Renton Stake. I will still be on bike. My new companion's name is Elder Ward. I am sad to leave Lakota Creek ward, but I am excited for my next area of service.

This week has been pretty good. We ate Thanksgiving dinner at Sister Lewis's house. She invited some non-members over and so we were able to share a short message with them. I hope that they will contact the missionaries when they go home. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

I got to go on an exchange with the Korean Branch Elders. I went with Elder Jang in the Korean Branch for one day. He is still learning to speak English, even though I think he is very good already. When I was there, we got to have an English class. A man who spoke Korean wanted to learn English so he can do better here in America. He could speak words, but he had a hard time learning English grammar. Wow, I didn't realize how difficult English is to speak. I am grateful that I know it so well. It was a cool experience.

I hope that you all have a great week! I love you all!

Love,
Elder Bretton Steiner.

The last district meeting of the transfer! My district was awesome! From Left to Right:
Top: Elder Jang, Elder Delp, Elder Jones, Elder Northrup, Elder Steiner, Elder Pickney
Bottom: Sister Zavala, Sister Beazer



No comments:

Post a Comment