Monday, November 7, 2016

Rainy Adventure!

Dear Family,

This week has been rainy! Elder Jones got sick this week, so we had to stay in our apartment for a few days. We avoided much of the rain, but not the worst storm! On Saturday, the rain came down pretty hard for a long time. That with the combination of the many leaves from the trees resulted in all of the drains getting clogged. Elder Jones and I had to bike through a few deep puddles, one was a whole foot deep! There was water everywhere! I felt like I was going on an adventure. We made it back to our apartment just before dinner and we were completely soaked! I am so grateful that our apartment has a dryer!

We currently don't have any investigators because Brother Ili seems to have disappeared. He changed his phone number and moved out of his parent's house, so we are having a hard time contacting him. It might just not be his time, but I do know this: He has a Book of Mormon, he knows it is true, and he has a Heavenly Father that will not give up on him after just one try! He will come around sometime in the future, I am sure!

I hope you all have a great week! I love you all!

Love,
Elder Bretton Steiner.​​

No comments:

Post a Comment