Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Dear Family,

I hope you all had a great Christmas! I sure did! I loved the call home! It was great to see you all! This week has been great! I want to tell you about one of our investigators, John!

John Keo randomly showed up to church a couple of weeks ago. We had never met him before, but he knew a few people in the ward already. In that one day at church, he got a lot of new friends and a lesson set up with us! We taught him a lesson last week, and that's when we realized that we will have to teach a lot simpler than we thought!

We taught him again this week with his daughter, Saleena (I don't know the real spelling). Teaching really simply worked a lot better with him. He learns at a slow pace so we are going to take our time with him. He is progressing well already! He has already stopped smoking and he is working on praying with his daughter if the Book of Mormon is true! It is awesome!

I hope you have all have a great week! I love you all!

Love,
Elder Bretton Steiner.

This is our Christmas Eve picture!

Yes, that is a rubber ducky candle. :)

  We had a power outage on Christmas night, so we got out the only candles we had. :) It was fun doing our daily planning in "Candle Light".




No comments:

Post a Comment