Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Teaching the Plan of Salvation!

Dear Family,

This week has been one of those slow weeks. It is probably because both Elder Ward and I got sick, so we didn't get to do very much. On one of the days, we did get to teach John K! He is doing very well and is progressing! He has just about quit smoking and he is enjoying our lessons.

This week, we taught the Plan of Salvation. Brother Graham came with us and he brought his little picture set that he made when he was on his mission. They were very simple and they worked great! John understood a lot of what we taught and he agreed to help us teach this to his daughter a week from now.

I know that as Elder Ward and I do our best to teach to our investigator's needs that we will be given what to say and what to do. I know that Heavenly Father loves all of His children!

I know this letter is short, sorry! I hope you all have a great week! I love you all!

Love,
Elder Bretton Steiner.



No comments:

Post a Comment