Monday, April 3, 2017

Zone Conference Week

Dear Family,

This week has flown by! By the time Elder Smith and I got to Zone Conference on Friday, I was asking myself, "Is today Friday already?" Yep. It sure was. Zone Conference was pretty good. The main topic was all about the Doctrine of Christ. The Closer we are to Christ, the better we can represent Him as missionaries.

Part of our role-plays at Zone Conference was a challenge to mention the Doctrine of Christ in every single point of the lesson. It was a lot easier than I thought. By the way, if you want to know, the Doctrine of Christ is Faith, Repentance, Baptism, Receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost, and Enduring to the End. Everything that we do as Latter-Day Saints relates to the Doctrine of Christ. It is very important that it is a major part of our lives. We also got to see the Easter Initiative video early. It is so good! I can't wait to see it again! It will officially be released on March 31st! The second part of Zone Conference mainly focused on finding and planning. I feel like I learned a lot from it. I have a lot to work on!

Elder Smith and I have been teaching Alex recently. He is doing very well and understands the Plan of Salvation. He even asked some great questions! His parents said that he could decide to be baptized when he turns 10. That is about 3 months from now! Well, it couldn't have been better timed. :) I hope you all have a great week!


Love,

Elder Bretton Steiner.

This actually makes a great breakfast!

Elder Smith happened upon a 4 leaf clover while we were weeding at Brother Ramsey's house! So lucky!






No comments:

Post a Comment