Monday, November 3, 2014

First Transfer

Hey!

Saturday was the coldest day on record at that time of the year. I think this year will be really cold but that is a good thing that you will not have to worry about. My new companion Elder Webb can't ride bikes because he is legally blind in one eye. Now you just need to worry about the driving. He is the driver. :D 

I was really stressed about a new companion, but I think I am past that now. I just hope that I can be who the Lord wants me to be. 

When Elder Wright left, he left a lot of ties so now I have 35 ties and I want more. ;) hehe I am going to collect as many as I can and bring them home. I have to admit that I was scared to get a new companion because I was staying in the area and I had to basically tell Elder Webb all about the area. T was really sad to see Elder Wright go, I realized after he left, how much he meant to me.

Today I went and played 4 games of bowling and that's what we did for P-day. It was fun my scores were 125, 87, 99, and I forgot the last games score. So I hope that everything is going well back at home. I hope everyone was safe on Halloween. Halloween is really scary down here. People just like to scare you by looking suspicious or something like that. 

Well the days are now night when we go out to work and no one really wants us when It's dark outside. Would someone really want two 20 year old's in their house at dark? So it is going to get a lot harder to work. 

This transfer we get trained on the iPad's but we don't get them until after this transfer. I hope that I get a Christmas Present. :)

There still hasn't been any new baptism's but we are working and I just hope that we can find someone that really wants to be baptized and eventually get to the temple. The temple is where we want to be and that is where we want to stay. I have to say I love the temple so much and I can't wait till that day I get to be sealed to my wife for Eternity. I hope that day will come because that is what I want. 

I realized how little I know about the Gospel. I am finishing reading the Book of Mormon for the 5th time but I have only read D&C once. I haven't read the Old or New Testaments, and i haven't read the Pearl of Great Price except JS-H. I hope that I can read them fast and learn more. 

I did get the Halloween package and I did give away the mummies and they loved them and well we didn't really get any one trick or treating. I also got Brianne and Matt's letter and I want them to know that I love them for the cute pictures of baby David. I really miss him and  hope that they have another child the age of 6 months when I get back. ;) hehe 

I am still praying for all of you and I can't wait to see you all again. I really hope that Bretton will heal. Don't let him eat any ice cream. Only healthy stuff cause then he will heal faster. I love you all and I miss you a lot. 

Love,
Elder Steiner

No comments:

Post a Comment