Monday, November 24, 2014

Food for Thought

Hey!

This past week was way good! W first found out that it was so cold in the mornings because our heater was broken so now We got that fixed. Now it's so warm in the mornings. I don't really know what to say next because I don't really remember the last week. It went by way to fast.

I have not been sick yet on my mission and I am trying to keep it that way but if I get sick it won't be that big of a deal. I got my flu shot a while back. Today was way fun at the Plex playing Ultimate with a football. I would rather play soccer always, but these people just don't want to. :( 

I got my third spine injury today on my mission. about a month and a half ago I got my neck popped by having an elbow come down on my head. Two weeks ago I was slammed in the upper spine by a really big guy. He was a returned missionary. :) And today I was running and and I caught the ball but I ran into the guy with my body but my head kinda got whip lashed to the side. Now I have a sore neck again. Maybe I just go too hard during games but I don't ever regret it.

So we put a 17 year old on date for baptism this week but then last night he told us that he wasn't ready and mature enough to be baptized. It was kinda sad but I think that we got him to understand more about the Word of Wisdom, which was a concern for him.

We have a ton of investigators right now and this next week we will be trying to put them all on date for baptism. I hope that everything will turn out great. 

It doesn't feel like the Holidays at all. I honestly really just want to go shopping on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I feel like that time here is going by so fast but at the same time it is going by so slow. Another one of my friends just sent in his papers for a mission. I am really excited for him.

Well I am praying for you family and friends. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving this week. I am grateful for the prayers all give me. I miss you and love you all!!!

~Elder Bryson Steiner

No comments:

Post a Comment