Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving



Hey everybody!

This past week has been a weird one. I hope everyone got full for Thanksgiving. I have to say that I really missed home because of Thanksgiving. I am very grateful for the support. I had a good time being over at T. and Jackie's for Thanksgiving. Since we weren't allowed to go out and tract we could only go over to the members houses that day. I got to watch 2 football games 'cause the families wanted to watch them and they just told us to relax. It was really weird but everything was ok. 

We had an investigator on date for baptism but he now wants to wait. I feel like we have tons of investigators just no one wants to get baptized. 

I got to play a flag football game on Saturday and I think I played too hard. I didn't get hurt or anything just I was tired afterward. I am just about to get over the sore feeling today for playing football. I hope that everything is going well with everyone. I gave a blessing to my ward mission leader Friday and I got some pictures on Saturday.

It's nice to know that I can win a stare contest. ;)

I can't wait to see all of you. I love you and miss you. Have a good one!

Love,

~Elder Steiner

   



No comments:

Post a Comment