Monday, December 8, 2014

How is life?

Hey Everybody!

This week has been a really great week. We now have two people on a baptismal date. Their names are Mia, age 10 and Gabby age 16. I am really excited for them and I would like for you to pray for them to be able to come to church. That, I believe will be the biggest challenge. 

Last week we  were walking at night and a car pulled up in the middle of the street and it was a white Camaro and It was really cool. Anyway we were walking past it when we heard two knocks on the back window of the car and heard a help! We turned back and suddenly the car zoomed off. We then went to our members house where we just came from and we called the cops. Nothing really happened after that. The police believes it was a prank because there was a white Camaro farther up the street parked for a party.

So I really like Elder Ferguson out here. He will be heading home in January with his dear wife. I am wondering if he in related to brother Ferguson back at home. He lives in Ogden I believe and he is a Green Baret. He basically trained a lot of his life to be a killer, hand to hand kind of stuff. He is always telling us stories about the military and strategy on why the Book of Mormon and Bible have so much war in it.

Last Monday I got to decorate T and Jackie's yard with Christmas decorations. We still aren't done with it yet. He is trying to set it up and put it to music he plays. I got to climb a tree and put lights in it. They don't look very good but hey I got to climb a tree!!!! I really think Becca would love it down here. There are so many trees and I don't even think I would be able to make to the top. 

We ran into a less-active and they are super happy we dropped by. He is Mormon and his wife is a baptist but they often go to church in Fort Jackson. So we are just starting to work with them. 

Jackie got  a calling this week and it is to be a primary teacher for the 7 year old's. She was so warn out yesterday. 

I want the family to know that I love them and I hope that Christmas is wonderful this year. Just don't expect to much. Keep calm and be giving. Don't put your treasures into things of the earth but things of heaven. I got the Christmas box but I regret to tell you that there was no letter with it. So I don't even know if the presents are mine, but I hope they are. :)  Thank you for the Thanksgiving notes. I loved them so much!!!

I hope that you are doing well. Please be careful with the decisions you make. I love you all and have a wonderful week! 

Love,

~Elder Bryson Steiner

No comments:

Post a Comment