Monday, December 29, 2014

Understanding

Hey Family!!!

I hope that Christmas Eve was fun for you all. I can't wait to see you all again. 

I want you to know that as I ended the call the spirit helped me out. I started to cry and suddenly a hand touched my shoulder from behind. It was sister Solonao and she asked me if I was ok. I told her I was and she then asked me that if there is anything she could do for me. I told her I would be ok. We then went in the kitchen and it seemed as if everyone there was trying to cheer me up. I felt so loved and then realized that the ward is my family right now

Sunday was interesting. We tried for about a half hour to get into the the sacrament room to prepare the sacrament but we couldn't. We ended up using paper plates and some extra paper cups. I have a question. Is it ok to not cover the sacrament if we know the cups would spill all over? I liked the experience and it was pretty cool to see the Elders and Deacons in keep it cool mode.

Since I got $140 dollars for Christmas from home, I have planned on giving away $120 and the other $20 I used to buy a sword. :0

I know that when you serve others you serve God. ;) hehe

Elder Devon Webb and Elder Bryson Steiner got to teach a lesson on Eternal Families yesterday. We prepared some but I asked Heavenly Father to help me to be lead by the Spirit. I didn't have to write anything down and we ended up giving one of the best lessons we have ever shared. 

Elder and Sister Ferguson are going home Jan. 6th. I hope that the other Senior Missionaries are going to have a wonderful time here. I might be getting transfered out of my first area in the coming three weeks. I'm kinda sad but I know that I have to go, just the time, I don't know. I'm afraid to leave my friends here. 

I want you all to know that i love you all. 

The roads here are a lot smaller. They can only fit 3 cars. 

I hope that you have a wonderful week and I am praying for you. I want you to know that life is good to those that keep the commandments of God. I hope that you all will be able to make it through the trials that are happening in your life. I know that through Christ and his Atonement that all things can become new.

I love you guys so much. I hope that you have fun. Be good! Good Night!

Love,
~Elder Bryson Steiner

No comments:

Post a Comment