Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Field is White and Ready to Harvest

Hi, Family!

I just flew out from the MTC yesterday and I want to let you know that I made it to Washington safely. I enjoyed the flight, probably because I got a window seat. :)  I only have a short time to write today, so this will be short. 

My new P-Day will be Monday, but they gave us today to do laundry, email, and shopping because we missed Monday. There were about 21 missionaries in my flight. When we first got here, we were taken to the Mission Home for pictures and very good food. It was a home-made Cafe Rio with black beans, pulled pork, and rice. It was so good. I haven't received the pictures from the Mission President yet, so I can't send them yet. 

We then went to the Stake Center where I met my new companion, Elder Nelson (Well, one of the three Elder Nelsons). Elder Nelson is really cool. He really has the Spirit about him and he totally does all he can for this mission. Our first appointment fell through, but we did get to talk to people. I got to share my testimony to some of them.

I am sorry this email is so short, I promise I will write a larger one next week! I love you and miss you all!

Love,

Elder Bretton Steiner.
fd

No comments:

Post a Comment