Monday, October 26, 2015

Halloween Is Coming Up!

Dear Family,

This last week was kind of short because last P-Day was on Wednesday. I can't believe that it has already been 4 months! Wow! I hope you are all excited for Halloween! People in Kent have some quality Halloween decorations! I forgot to take pictures this week, but I hope I will remember next week!

Have I told you yet that we have a bus card? Well, it turns out that we do. Elder Miner is from Salt Lake City and he is familiar with buses and how the bike rack works. On bike days, we can't go down into the valley because of the steep hill, unless we take the bus.

It was hard enough to try and figure out all of the bus stops, but on Friday, we had to make an emergency bus trip down into the valley. Elder Miner forgot that we don't have the car on Fridays when he rescheduled with an investigator. It also happened to be exchanges that day, too. Elder Miner went to Crestwood and Elder Riley came to Scenic Hill. Elder Riley had no experience with buses, either. It was kind of crazy. We got to the bus stop 15 minutes before the bus was supposed to show up, but the bus came 10 minutes late. So we were standing at the bus stop for almost a half an hour. I am so happy that the bus bike rack was easy to figure out and use. It definitely was an adventure for us and was quite fun!

I just found out today, that there is a bus stop closer to our apartment that goes to the same place. Well, that is good to know for future bus trips!

We are still waiting for Elder Miner's bike to come. It has been 3 weeks. I am starting wonder if he ordered it right. Wish us luck with his bike! He is currently borrowing another missionary's bike.


Our investigator, Lili Tuiloma is moving this week. We don't know exactly where she is moving, yet, but it is probably in the Federal Way Stake. I think it is kind of funny and sad. Every person I help bring to the Gospel ends up moving out of our ward. Oh, well. At least she is on the path!

I love you all!

Love,

Elder Steiner.

Oh, sorry, no pictures this week. I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment