Monday, September 8, 2014

Mr. T

Well I'm going to start off with Mr. T. he is an investigator we have been working with and he is really cool. He is in the military with Jackie his girlfriend. They are planning on getting married so that Mr. T. can get baptized. I'm so excited!!! Jackie is already a member and they well... they took us to a football game!!!! Don't worry we got permission from President Turner and to be honest I was super surprised. It was way fun and Mr. T. used his drill Sargent voice the whole game. It was so funny.

I am going to be trying to write the siblings so that they can have a little individual mail from me, so this is a little short :) 

Well, I love you and I hope to hear from you soon. Love your son.








































No comments:

Post a Comment