Monday, September 15, 2014

Prince T.

Hi!

This week has been really cool. I found out that the ward that I am in is struggling a bit. We got inspiration this Saturday to focus on the members.  By doing so, the work should really be able to progress here. 

We are doing a program called the In Home Devotional with the Sister Missionaries. It is a simple message about Christ and it is used to get people more interested in the gospel. 

Mr. T. and Jackie have a date for marriage on the 24th and then a date for baptism on the 27th and confirmation on the 28th. I found out last Monday that Mr. T. is basically the Prince of American Samoa. He will become chief and will have to move there.

Yesterday we found some pretty cool stuff on the side of the road. We saw an iPhone but didn't pick it up. We found a new hat that had, I think, NY on it. We also found a turtle shell. 

I want you to know that the Lord knows what I am going through and that I am turning to him for help in all things. I feel really calm and peaceful right now. I just wish I had more time to tell you what has been going on. I know the Lord's hand is at work and that I can withstand anything if I build on the foundation of the Lord.

Please keep praying for me and I will start praying for Bretton's foot. How did it break?? I love hearing about Bretton and the family.

- Elder Bryson Steiner

No comments:

Post a Comment